❀ My sister's birthday ❀

10 January 2015

  
Another dish I did for my sister’s birthday is the Macaroni fruit salad. I didn’t follow any recipe.. This is one of the tastiest, most flavorful salads we’ve had in a long time. There’s a bit of everything in here…creamy, sweet, salty, sour, crunchy and chewy, and it all comes together in perfect balance.. So yummy..hehe






We keep the party for just us. That doesn’t mean we never meet up with friends or avoid other people all together, but we keep the special party just for our family. dinner, dessert, and presents..






Look at the cute Pink Kitty Cake..hehe



Presents for her on her birthday..




Three sister's Poem

Sister, we've been there through life's sorrow and pain
But together we have always endured the strain
We've argued and bickered and made each other mad
But if you weren't my sister, life would be so sad
We've cried till we laughed and laughed till we cried
Sometimes for no reason we didn't even know why
When we're not together our bond is just as strong
Because we are sisters we know when something is wrong
We've whispered our deepest secrets only sisters could share
I love my sister dearly because she really cares
So whether we are together or we are far apart
Bie & Fen, you guys are my sisters, my friends and forever in my heart.




Ikhlas,
Kakak.







0 comments: