✿ My lil sister's E-day (Bertunang) Part 1 ✿

26 January 2015


Alhamdulillah..Syukur. My youngerst sister Fenny finally got engaged to her Boyfriend in a simple Merisik-cum-engagement ceremony yesterday 25.01.2015 (sunday) held at our resident.





her beautiful dress & veil ( Custom made).




Our spokes person my uncle Sergeant Major Hadi wore maroon checkered shirt at the centre , My Dad in red batik , & both in greys are my uncles. I love them all..






The family members of the groom side came.


The gifts (dulang hantaran) from the groom.




During the discussion..huhu..





hahahah..look at that..my baby boo..nak jugak join..hehe


Me & Bie at the back..hehe..







My lil sis officially booked!!.. with her future mother in law for the ring ceremony.


After the ceremony ended, everyone proceed to the buffet lunch for menjamu selera..hehe.. Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly. Now that my lil sis officially engaged, the preparation for her big day officially started.



























A big congratulation to  Fenny & Rosli i'm so happy for the two of u & can’t wait to see u start your life together as husband and wife.





xoxo,
Seri.


0 comments: