♥ My Homemade Beef Soup ♥

19 January 2015



  Something all of us home cooks should keep in mind cooking for someone is absolutely a way of showing love. I love cooking for my husband & I know he feels it thru my food. It's truly something special.There is a saying that you can reach a man’s heart through his stomach. It always made me giggle to hear that, but truly, it is not far from the truth. One of my favorite ways to show my husband I love him is to cook for him. You do not have to be a great chef to make a nice, simple, homemade meal for your husband. For this very reason, I try hard to find new recipes & experiment in the kitchen! My hubs is so easy to please & even loves everytime I make My simple homemade Beef Soup . This is one of my favorite soups ever.   :)







Ingredients;



2kg beef meat.
8 small onion, chopped.
8 garlic cloves, chopped.

1 inch ginger , chopped.
2 packets of soup Bunjut.
2 packets of Rempah 4 sekawan.
Fried onion.
Parsley.

Lime juice.
1 teaspoon salt.
1 teaspoon seasoning.




Preparation;


1. Cook meat into hot water along with the 2 packets of Soup Bunjut , 2 packets of Rempah 4 sekawan, Salt & the seasoning over medium-high heat in a large pot 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.

2. Saute the chopped ingredients until fragrant . Enter flavoring soup ( if you like ) . Fry till the oil separates . Then lift and put it together it into the pot containing the meat earlier.
3. Cook the meat until almost tender . Always add hot water if it has been dropped.
4. Once cooked and tender. 
5. Serve the soup into bowls and garnish with parsley , scallions and fried onions .
6. Serve.



  When I make a hot meal for my husband, it shows that I am thinking about him & care about his welfare. He can see that I have taken time out of my day to make sure he (and our family) is taken care of. When cooking for your husband, remember it isn’t about the food, the recipe, or whether or not it is “gourmet.” The important thing is that you are thinking of your husband & showing him your love through your time & effort (even if it didn’t take that long, or much effort!).


                                                 
         "Have a nice day..."





xoxo;
Seri.

0 comments: