✿ Dream World Resort , Kundasang. Sabah ✿

1 March 2015



Dream World Resort

Address: Ranau, Sabah

Phone:088-523 500



My brother Al & his wife Rubiah, had spent a night stay in Dream World Resort , Kundasang before continuing the journey to Kota Kinabalu & spent holidays with us. The first time in Dream world resort, seriously the weather was so cold & I was freezing..hahaha. My brother  bungalow are located downhill. There was no roof along the pavement, very dangerous quite slippery. I wish the management should provide safe & covered pathway in the future. The road going in should be tar as well. This resort got so many potential. But seriously the view was superb.. breathtaking view especially early in the morning.



Ok, so let the photos do the talking.. hehehe!





My sister in law, Rubiah.






Newly wed Couple..hehe!


My brother , Al.






Dream World Resort Bungalows.


Dream World Resort Bungalows.





Mount Kinabalu foothills.










The view of Mount Kinabalu early in the morning is simply breathtaking!










Another interesting stops would be the roadside stalls that can easily be spotted along the way, selling various stuffs from handicrafts to fresh vegetables and fruits.


Well, I didn’t ask to be born as Sabahan. To me this is a gift & damn proud of it..






                                                          

0 comments: