✿ Recipe Telur Ayam Masak Lemak ✿

6 February 2015


The reason why I cook, it gives me a feeling of something that I can do by myself. When I’m in the kitchen I’m allowed to do whatever I want. Mix whatever flavors I feel. There are no rules and restrictions when I cook. However, the greatest joy to me is to watch husband & family enjoy my cooks. okay , this entry I would like to share my "Telur Ayam Masak Lemak". yumm yumm... ^^







Ingredient;

5 Chicken eggs, boiled & peel off the shell . Set aside
5 shallots (blend)
3 cloves garlic (blend)
1 cm turmeric (blend)  
Ikan Bilis (blend)
4 cups coconut milk
1 lemongrass .. 
Asam gelugur 
3 pieces of Red Chillies
Salt 
Sugar 
Seasoning




Preparation;


-Enter blended ingredients, coconut milk and lemongrass in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
-Stirring constantly, Add a salt , Red Chillies, Seasoning and Asam gelugor (tamarind).
-Upon fully boil, shut of the heat . 
-Ready.


Good Luck ^^


                                                                   

0 comments: