✿ Miss You Ma ✿

9 February 2015



Dear Ma,

I miss you so much, you were taken too soon, too young, too suddenly. every cell in my body aches for you, your voice, your hugs, your comfort. I wanted the best for you, and it hurts me so much that we were never able to achieve it. You deserved better in life. I wanted your smile to be true. I know Mum I love you. I will always love you. I know you loved me too. You know how you meant to me. I'll be with you forever. I'm the luckiest person on earth to have had you as a mother and It hurts to let go.

Now you are rest in peace I sincerely hope so. Ma, after you gone I miss you so much I cried and cried till tears dried I really don't know what I do without you, you are done so much for the family and children especially you have raised us as a useful person, I adore you and praise you Ma, you are my guiding light, my spirit inspiration and my best friend forever, I pray for you Ma and thanks, you sacrifice for all of us and family. I will always miss you.






How I wish I could just get one more moment, one more hug, or just one more joke in on you. We will meet again Ma. That's what I keep telling myself. Until that day, I'll never fear death. I love and miss you with all my broken heart.

For children who still have their mother, serve the mothers while they are still there. At least we still have a place to shed affection . For those who've lost their mother ( or father ) , try to be a good son/daughter, who always pray for forgiveness of his parents .. May Allah include us among the righteous people who prayed for both of their parents, Insyallah. Amin.









                                                             

0 comments: